Friday, November 22, 2013
Masturbation for girls typically begins at a very youthful age, moves on at the same rate straight to teenage life, and commonly increases in amount of time and frequency as a female gets older. Did you really think that girl humping orgasm was an isolated event? Just like for men, masturbation for women is commonly found out by accident, but then continues on to be carried out purposely. Because almost all first times of masturbation for women takes place while they are in their beds, most women get imaginative with masturbation techniques also, while they are in bed. One of the most creative ways of masturbation a woman discovers is, pillow humping. If that's the case than this blog will set your mind right. After she engages in performing it, and uncovers the pleasures it delivers, she uses it as her primary form of humping. Along with bedrooms, being in sleeping bags, and slumbering at motels, have also been places females have noted to have masturbated by using a pillow for their first time. When a girl realizes the sexual enjoyment derived from rubbing her clit forward and backward on her pillow, the female will persist to do so out of curiosity of what can happen. And to gauge how elevated her arousal stage can reach. Because lots of girls never dealt with deep erotic pleasure for lengthy periods of time, they don't know the way to respond to it once they discover it. And so they generally end before orgasm. The women that plow through the emotion and allow themselves to endure the action fully, generally report arriving at climax.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Where has the most feared man in Pasadena and oft-recipient of drunk dials from yours truly, Martin Truitt, been hiding out lately?
Is it just me or did he fall off the radar after Measure D passed?
Some of us are just wondering where he is and what he's been up to.
Rumors indicate he's been hanging out on the beach in Fiji, drinking non-alcoholic drinks out of coconuts with native girls.
I don't think that's quite true.
10. "Police Academy" movie marathon
9. Creating a device to block the sun in Pasadena. (Oh, wait, that's Top Ten Things C. Montgomery Burns Has Been Up To Lately)
8. Amorous webcam encounters with Virginia Hoge
7. Building a time machine to go back in time to before Measure D passed
6. Working on getting the R. in Martin R. Truitt changed from Ronald to Rove
5. Leaving flaming bags of dog poop on Larry Wilson's doorstep
4. Playing World of Warcraft with Michael Strowbridge
3. Learning the lyrics to every Wang Chung song
2. Planning for his birthday bash in 140 days
1. Finding Waldo
Monday, March 17, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
I got email from Paul Little. He's quitting as a contributor. Here's the message:
Thanks for allowing me posting privileges on your blog. Of late, what I thought might become an avenue for discourse has devolved into a forum for anonymous smears of people at all edges of the political and civic scene in Pasadena, many of whom are friends of mine. As a result, I'd like to withdraw as a contributor to Pasadena's Political Underbelly.
Good job keeping an eye on the City Council for all of us and I'll keep abreast of the Weekly Pasadena News, too.
I have begun my own blog that you can enjoy (or not) at www.econodena.wordpress.com.
Thanks again for the opportunity. Keep up the good work.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Ranters, rebels, apologist and cry babys have offered up some candidates for the dubious honor of being a total Pasadena political loser. In fairness, let's find out what Pasadena really thinks. Or at least the ones who read us here, anyway.
Who do you think deserves to be dubbed the 3 Stooges of Pasadena politics.
Sharkey likes to give that mantle to Martin Truitt, Rene Amy and Wayne Lusvardi for losing the Measure D campaign.
An anonymouse handed the crown to the other end of the spectrum and named John Fermin, Fred Register and Parke Skelton.
So, what do you all think? Who deserves the title?
Nominate your own 3 Stooges of Pasadena Politics and explain why right here. Oh, it's ok to just nominate one stooge, too. We can always put our own dream team together.
After posting some brand new Sid Tyler Facts over on my blog, I've decided to give the readers of this rockin' site a special extended version.
- Sid Tyler can kill two stones with one bird.
- Rules of fighting. 1) Do not bring a knife to a gun right. 2) Do not bring a gun to a Sid Tyler fight.
- Virginia Hoge quit blogging because Sid Tyler simply logged on to her website.
- Sid Tyler doesn't have blood. He is filled with magma.
- Sid Tyler can get a 5-pointer in basketball.
- For Sid Tyler, every street is one-way. HIS way.
- South Pas actually annexed itself from Pasadena to get a little bit farther away from Sid Tyler.